Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hmm... OK. That happened to be a bad example

YouTube - Canal de KnowJesusKnowPeace

Man from Modesto
Guru

KnowJesusKnowPeace
Estilo: Espiritual
Participante desde: 16 de junho de 2007
Último acesso: 2 horas atrás
Vídeos assistidos: 4108
Inscritos: 310
Exibições do canal: 12790

This site shares what I have learned from the Holy Spirit, a teacher for all who receive Christ. Each of us should share what we have learned. Please read Jer Ch 36- The hope is that people will turn from immorality and seek a right relationship with God.

This channel offers messages I have learned from others which meet with approval in my spirit and which do not contradict scripture. On this channel I offer three messages: First, lessons on beginning, enhancing and understanding dreams. Second, Dreams I receive myself will be shared. Third, from what I have learned from the Holy Spirit, I will share my understanding of how decent, moral people should interact with the world.

I especially have a calling to teach the gift of dreams and pro
phecy. Subscribe to receive new videos as I post them.

I am NOT a prophet. Any person loving and listening to the Lord can (& should) receive messages, encouragement and discipline as I sometimes do. Peace.


Name:
Man from Modesto

I receive many prophetic dreams. Subscribe to receive them as quickly as I record and post them.

The Lord began to show me dreams about the future when I was a boy. The earliest dreams paralleled the book of Revelation, Chapters 6:13-6:14
The Holy Spirit guided me into the Marine Corps in 1988 after high school,
telling me, "There will be a war in the Middle East. I will do something with you later, and the American people trust a veteran, so I need you to do this." I joined and received a guaranteed contract to learn Arabic.

Later, in 2002, I also joined the National Guard. The Lord told me then to join and to brush up on my Arabic. I arrived on March 24, 2003, the anniversary of the day I was saved in the mountains of Tennessee under the guidance of two Baptist ministers, slightly after 3 a.m.

The Lord has shown me many, many things. I have begun a series of "dream lessons" in which I teach some of the understanding I have learned about the gift of dreaming. I will include truths I have learned from the Holy Spirit about dreaming and about the written word in the Bible. I will also include important things I have learned about dreaming from reading.

May the Lord grant you wisdom to perceive.

We are told to feed the poor and cloth the naked. I present to you that many understand the basic, physical meaning of this: give food to the empty stomachs and give shirts and pants to the naked. However, there is a SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION as well: Give the living WORD to the hungry and clothe the naked with a covering of prayer. Many are starving and don't know it. Many are naked and don't know it. Many are poor, but think they are rich.

City: earth
Home City: New Jerusalem!
Country
: Estados Unidos
Profissão: Engineering
Escolas: San Joaquin Delta, Modesto JC, S...

Interesses e passatempos: Evangelism, traveling, scie
nce, physics, mathematical riddles, pi, n-dimensional mathematics, coin collecting, hiking, the spiritual gifts of prophecy, healing and dreams, marksmanship, Marine Corps!

Filmes e programas: The Chronicles of Narnia; Facing the Giants; Fireproof

Livros: Bible (Revelation, Matthew, letters of John, James, Job); Flatland by Abbot, Handbook of Spiritual Warfare by Dr. Ed Murphy